When working on growth projects, you need a repeatable process to ideate, prioritize, push and learn from experiments. Your process will help create momentum and autonomy around growth ideas.
Use this template to keep track of growth experiments:
- Backlog: Link to a spreadsheet where you hold and prioritize all your growth ideas.
- Pipeline: Prioritize a few high-impact projects. Refine a specification document with the hypothesis, design, metrics, outcome and implementation resources.
- Doing: When you’ve received the green light, move the project name to this section. In this phase, you’ll involve designers and developers to implement the experiment.
- Done: Your experiment will run for a few weeks to a month. Move it here when it’s done.
- Analyzing: After an experiment ends, analyze the experiment. Collect your learnings and share them with your team.
Hugo from TodoistProduct Growth